Studio A is a purpose-built, analogue and digital recording facility located in the heart of the Cable Street artistic community, in Limehouse, East London.
- Spacious and acoustically designed live room and control room
- Ability to partition smaller spaces for close recording
- Equipped with it's own echo chamber and reverberation devices
- Mixing console with 24 microphone inputs
- Tape machines are available for 2” magnetic recording or dubbing
Studio B is designed primarily for smaller scale recording and works well as an intimate editing and mixing room.
- Editing, mixing and pre-production
- Dedicated vocal / instrument booth
- Tie-lines to Studio A Live Room
Including Engineering Personnel & all equipment
recording and mixing at hourly rates
mastering rates per song
Dry Hire Rates Available
For bookings or enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 07986101125